GreenTek Bunker Drainer
One thing you can’t control is the weather.
If you have heavy rain on the night before your big tournament, what will your bunkers look like in the morning?
The GreenTek Bunker Drainer is not just a conventional water pump. The Bunker Drainer’s 5hp Honda engine drives a heavy duty flexible drive shaft, with a high volume rotary impellor pump mounted directly on the end of it.
Once started, simply submerge the Bunker Drainer in the water, it does not require priming and can handle muddy water with ease!
It’s the quick, simple and effective way to drain your bunkers!
- Additional drive shaft with Vibrating Poker attachment for concreting work
- Quickly empties flooded bunkers, trenches and graves with no priming
- Engine; Honda GX160 5hp
- Drive Shaft; 5.0m flexible with quick connection on to the power unit.
- Pump; Heavy duty 50mm (2”) submersible pump, designed to handle sand and solids
- Hose; 10m of 50mm (2”) lay flat hose included (20m available if required)
- Depot: All Outlets
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Petrol