One brush – endless applications
The Multi-Brush is the ultimate solution for brushing in topdressing, dispersing dew on fairways / football pitches and much more!
The 5.4m (18 feet) working width that the Multi-Brush offers, can brush the dew off all the fairways on a typical 18 holes course within 2 hours! This allows you to follow up the brushing with your fairway mower to leave an evenly dispersed cut, without clumps of wet clippings everywhere.
The double jointed lift arms and three independently floating heads offer a unique brushing solution that will follow over any undulations with ease and accuracy. Once you have finished using the Multi-Brush, you can simply fold away the brushes with the hydraulic arms, all from your tractor seat!
- Brushes off dew before mowing for a clean cut
- Reduces risk of fusarium
- Leaves beautiful stripes
- Brushes in topdressing with ease
- Floats over undulations
- Folds hydraulically
- Working width 5.4m (18 feet) or when folded 1.8m (6 feet)
- Transport width 2.1m (7 feet)
- Weight 240Kg
- Category 1 linkage or can be used on Golf course utility vehicles with a GreenTek Mufti-mount adaptor frame
- Multiple pivot points and unique flotation system accurately follow ground contours
- Available with standard blue brushes for general use or red extra firm brushes for longer grasses
- Depot: All Outlets
- Condition: New