Lastec XR700T Pull Behind Finish Mower
Combining a 132” width of cut with seven 21” flex decks, the XR700T finish mower cuts with the accuracy of seven small push mowers at the speed and production of an 11’ wide area mower. Built in the USA, the XR700T pull behind mower is tens of thousands of dollars less compared to a self-contained mower and fits the production needs of golf courses, sports turf professionals, and commercial landscapers.
The XR700T pull behind finish mower includes seven independently flexing decks with up to 24° of total up/down motion and 360° of float for superior cut quality in even the most challenging contours and valleys. In addition, Lastec’s patented belt-driven decks require minimal maintenance.
Perfect the Art of Mowing today with the XR700T finish mower that minimizes investment and maintenance while maximizing cut quality, productivity, and performance.
Lastec flexing decks provide a premium quality of cut throughout the entire width of cut from wing to wing not found anywhere else in the industry. Lastec individual flexing decks cut areas that normally require hand trimming, provide a lower cut without scalping, mow through trenches and valleys in a single pass, and approach contours from any angle without scalping, missing grass, or damaging turf.
Every Lastec mower features three, five, or seven 21” or 25” independently flexing decks that include up to 24° of total up/down motion for the premium cut quality of several small push mowers in even the most challenging contours and valleys. In addition, Lastec’s centre decks include a pivot in the centre capable of up to 3° of up/down motion.
- Drawbar mount, better manoeuvrability and tighter turning radius
- Seven 21” flex decks with 360 degree of float and up to 24 degree of total up/down motion
- Quick deck lift to 102” wide for easy transport, cleaning and storage
- Easy height adjustment, no-tool deck height adjustment from 1” to 4 ¾”
- Flat free tyres, never slow down because of a flat tyre with all foam filled or semi solid deck tyres
- Individual deck discharge, seven grass chutes provide greater dispersal for a more even cut
- Tractor Requirements: 35hp (26.1 kw) with Drawbar mount, category 1, 3-point hitch (XRT)
- Tractor PTO Speed: 540 RPM
- Cutting Width: 132” (335.28 cm)
- Transport Width: 102” (259.08 cm)
- Deck Height Range: 1” to 4 3/4” (25.4 mm - 120.65 mm)
- Deck Configuration: Seven 21” (533.4 mm) 4” (101.6 mm) deep, fully articulating
- Weight: 1,250 lbs (566.9 kg)
- Depot: Cupar and Aberdeen
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: PTO Driven