Lastec XR500 Pull Behind Finish Mower
Combining a 96” width of cut with five 21” flex decks, the XR500T finish mower cuts with the accuracy of five small push mowers at the speed and production of an 96" wide area mower. Built in the USA, the XR500T pull behind mower is tens of thousands of dollars less compared to a self-contained mower and fits the production needs of golf courses, sports turf professionals, and commercial landscapers.
The XR500T pull behind finish mower includes five independently flexing decks with up to 24° of total up/down motion and 360° of float for superior cut quality in even the most challenging contours and valleys. In addition, Lastec’s patented belt-driven decks require minimal maintenance.
Perfect the Art of Mowing today with the XR500T finish mower that minimizes investment and maintenance while maximizing cut quality, productivity, and performance.
Lastec flexing decks provide a premium quality of cut throughout the entire width of cut from wing to wing not found anywhere else in the industry. Lastec individual flexing decks cut areas that normally require hand trimming, provide a lower cut without scalping, mow through trenches and valleys in a single pass, and approach contours from any angle without scalping, missing grass, or damaging turf.
Every Lastec mower features three, five, or seven 21” or 25” independently flexing decks that include up to 24° of total up/down motion for the premium cut quality of several small push mowers in even the most challenging contours and valleys. In addition, Lastec’s centre decks include a pivot in the centre capable of up to 3° of up/down motion.
- 96" cutting width
- Draw-bar mount provides precision manoeuvrability and turning radius, versus standard 3-point hitch hook up
- Five 21" flex decks with 360° of float and up to 24° of total up/down motion
- Outer decks raise up to 3 feet for easy transport
- No-tool deck height adjustment from 1" to 4-3/4"
- Tractor Requirements: 30hp (22.37 kw) & Category 1, with Draw-Bar mount
- Tractor PTO Speed: 540 RPM
- Cutting Width: 132” (335.28 cm)
- Transport Width: 96” (243.8 cm)
- Deck Height Range: 1” to 4 3/4” (25.4 mm - 120.65 mm)
- Deck Configuration: Five 21” (533.4 mm) 4” (101.6 mm) deep, fully articulating
- Weight: 982 lbs (445.4 kg)
- Depot: Cupar and Aberdeen
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: PTO Driven