Lastec XF200 Front Mount Deck
Lastec started the articulating mower industry and set the standard by which all articulating mowers are now measured. Following the contours of rolling terrain, these high quality, durable decks are designed specifically for John Deere 1565/1570/1580 traction units.
The XF200 front mount mower deck includes five independently flexing decks with up to 24° of total up/down motion and 360° of float for superior cut quality in even the most challenging contours and valleys. In addition, Lastec’s patented belt-driven decks require minimal maintenance.
Perfect the Art of Mowing today with the XF200 front mount mower deck that minimizes investment and maintenance while maximizing cut quality, productivity, and performance.
Lastec flexing decks provide a premium quality of cut throughout the entire width of cut from wing to wing not found anywhere else in the industry. Lastec individual flexing decks cut areas that normally require hand trimming, provide a lower cut without scalping, mow through trenches and valleys in a single pass, and approach contours from any angle without scalping, missing grass, or damaging turf.
Every Lastec mower features three, five, or seven 21” or 25” independently flexing decks that include up to 24° of total up/down motion for the premium cut quality of several small push mowers in even the most challenging contours and valleys. In addition, Lastec’s centre decks include a pivot in the centre capable of up to 3° of up/down motion.
- 100" cutting width
- Five 21" flex decks with 360° of float and up to 24° of total up/down motion
- Quick-lift deck to 78" wide for easy transport, cleaning, and storage
- No-tool deck height adjustment from 1" to 4-3/4"
- Tractor Requirements: 1565, 1570,1580 John Deere
- Cutting Width: 100” (254 cm)
- Transport Width: 78” (198.12 cm)
- Deck Height Range: 1” to 4 3/4” (25.4 mm - 120.65 mm)
- Deck Configuration: Five 21” (533.4 mm) 5 1/2” (139.7 mm) deep, fully articulating
- Weight: 1,065lbs (483 kg)
- Depot: All Outlets
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: PTO Driven