John Deere 9009A TerrainCut Rotary Mower
The 9009A TerrainCut Rough Mower: where productivity and control meets cut quality.
Until now, using a wide area mower in the rough meant compromising on your quality of cut. With the new 9009A TerrainCut Rough mower, you can now maximize both your productivity and your cut quality while having more control over how it performs on the course. The 9009A is a five-gang, 27-inch (68.58 cm) independent rotary deck mower with a 9-foot (2.7 m) cutting width providing all day productivity needed for golf course rough mowing.
- TechControl display maximizes performance and uptime by allowing more control in operation and diagnostics
- Deep shell deck design with exclusive rear discharge chute, provides premium cut quality
- eHydro hydrostatic pump and large capacity wheel motors for serious hill climbing capabilities and lower maintenance
- LoadMatch electronic setting compensates speed of machine to keep power to the cutting units to maintain cut quality
- AutoPedal feature lowers sound levels and fuel consumption during transport
- No notch tool adjustment system makes height of cut changes a breeze
- Low machine weight and tyres sized for proper weight distribution, traction and low ground pressure
- Grip all wheel drive traction system provides superior traction by reducing wheel slip
- Depot: All Outlets
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Diesel