Wessex MTC Sweeper Collectors
MTC-120-E Self Powered Sweeper Collector
Ideal for collecting autumn leaves, grass clippings and scarifying debris etc. The MTC-120-E is an effective sweeper that can be towed behind an ATV, utility vehicle, garden tractor or 4x4.
Designed for the maintenance of private estates, parks and large gardens, the MTC-120-E sweeper collector is based on the Dung Beetle paddock cleaner but is fitted with a softer bristle to eliminate scratching of sensitive turf.
MTC-120-P PTO Driven Trailed Sweeper Collector
Designed for the maintenance of private estates, parks & large gardens, the MTC-120-P sweeper collector is ideal for collecting autumn leaves, grass clippings & scarifying debris. Choose from three options: self-powered, mounted or trailed. When full, the hopper is rolled over by means of a hand operated winch to give a clean discharge on the ground. The hopper is finely balanced on the pivot point to ensure an easy roll-over while a spring-loaded pin secures the hopper in position when in operation.
Key Features & Benefits –
- 5.5hp Engine – Easy to start and reliable
- Throttle Lever – Clips on to ATV rack for user convenience
- Centrifugal Clutch – Allows the brush rotor to be engaged / disengaged from the seat
- Wheels In-Line with Brush Rotor – Follows ground contours accurately giving a consistent clean sweep
- Simple Screw Handle – Easy adjustment of brush height
- Fully Castoring Rear Wheels – Increased manoeuvrability
- Floating Drawbar – Allows machine to float over uneven ground with no weight on ball hitch
- Adjustable Spring Tines – Rake through the grass to loosen stubborn horse muck
- Hand Operated Winch – For ease of emptying
- Stiff, Course Bristle – For increased sweeping efficiency in paddock environment
- Swivelling Ball Hitch – Satisfies Health and Safety recommendations
MTC-120-E & MTC-120-P
Working width 1.2m
Overall width 1.85m
Hopper capacity 0.7m³ (approx)
- Depot: All Outlets
- Condition: New