Tru-Turf R50-11 Greens Roller (50")
Changing the golfing landscape. Building on our long history of industry leading design and innovation, Tru-Turf has incorporated more world firsts, making the industry leading roller even better!
Driven by a flexible, full width contour following drive roller and equipped with Tru-Turf’s patented triple offset smoothing rollers, following contours is a breeze. Combine this with overlapping roller heads and our innovative new self-cleaning smoothing roller system and you achieve a true, smooth 50” (1270mm) wide roll on the most contoured greens without leaving gaps, grass clippings or line crease marks.
Always evolving, we have incorporated a new quick release design allowing for a fast, safe and tool free transition between brushing, spiking or slicing attachments. This allows you to spend less time in the workshop and more time on the greens, saving you time and money.
While other greens rolling machines rely on weight to heavily compress the playing surface, Tru-Turf lightweight rollers create fast, true surfaces, without compacting the soil beneath, resulting in healthier greens.
The R50-11 comes standard with our hassle free, self-cleaning, self-adjusting, smoothing roller nodules. Look no further than our innovative range of optional attachments that can help increase productivity and provide great results through design, not weight.
Our optional slicer can be quickly fitted to condition the soil three ways, as you roll.
The optional porcupine spiker with independent spiking wheels is easily attached using the new quick release system. The independent wheels allow the spiker to turn without tearing the greens surface for improved water and air management.
The workload can be boosted and simplified with the optional sweeper/broom attachment to distribute greens dusting.
All Tru-Turf Greens Rollers have a patented, contour following, rubber coated, non-stick drive roller, providing the traction needed for the most challenging of course designs.
POWER AND RELIABILITY
Tru-Turf’s gasoline-powered golf greens rollers have a power-train designed to handle the toughest operating conditions. They feature an ultra-reliable Honda 6.5HP OHV engine with lighting coil, coupled to a heavy duty Eaton 11 Hydrostatic transmission, stainless steel oil reservoir and heavy duty, low oil pressure steel lines. All engines are built to Tru Turf’s high specifications.
LED Working Lights
Early mornings and late nights are no problem thanks to the LED work lights.
Our patented, world first, self-cleaning nodules clean the smoothing rollers of debris while in motion, reducing clipping dumping and greens marking.
Oil Drain Kit
The included oil drain hose makes changing your oil easier and cleaner. It is quick to install, simple to use and keeps your machine clean.
- Engine Type: Honda Petrol
- Engine Horsepower: 6.5 hp (4.85 kW)
- Engine lighting coils
- Transmission Manufacturer: Eaton
- Transmission Type: Hydrostatic 11
- Oil Capacity: 1.05qts (1L) + Filter
- Oil Capacity Transmission: 6qts (6.84L) + Filter
- Cooling 8 blade hydro transmission cooling fan
- Drive Train: 1/2” duplex chain, self-adjusting ISO 08B2
- Driver Roller: Rubber coated, non-stick, contour following
- Direction Control: Foot pedals
- Speed Control: Foot pedals
- Operating Speed: 0 – 9 mph (0 – 15 km/h)
- Steering: Joystick – Light load, directly connected to smoothing heads.
- Vibration: Reduced through engine isolation mounts.
- Seat: Premium UV protected, with adjustable arm rests.
- Trailer: Integrated, heavy duty. Quick & easy transition from transport to rolling position.
- Ground Pressure: 3.8 psi (26 kPa)
- Smoothing Heads: 2x26” (660mm) Overlapping
- Rolling Width: 50” (1270mm)
- Lights: Optional
- Weight Operating: 726lb. (330kg)
- Tires Trailer: 18 x 6.50 x 8 Turf tire
- Slicer Spring Steel: Optional
- Start Stop: Switch & recoil
- Brake Park: Handbrake drum style.
- Brake Roller: Hand & drum
- Ops Safety Switch: Seat activated
- Optional Equipment: LED Working Lights, Slitter, Brush, Spiker, Drawbar – Pin style
- Brush + Mounting Frame
- Slitter + Mounting Frame
- Porcupine Spiker + Mounting Frame
- Light Kit
For more information please click here to visit the TRU-TURF Website
- Depot: Cupar and Aberdeen
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Petrol