Timberwolf TWS426TDHB Wood Shredder
A perfect solution for effective recycling and volume reduction of green waste.
Designed to meet the demand for a heavy duty, versatile, professional wood shredder, the TW S426TDHB has been speciﬁcally designed for councils, landscapers, waste management contractors and anyone with a commercial sized waste problem.
Bulky and awkward material is drawn eﬀortlessly into the huge feed funnel by the ‘oversized’ feed roller, through the large 426mm x 230mm infeed.
From here the 18 heavy-duty forged steel hammers that are designed to work in harsh conditions, process material which is then ejected through the high volume directional discharge with boosted ‘air-assist’.
Processing is monitored and controlled by the electronic auto-feed device, with ‘auto back-oﬀ’, to give consistent performance.
- Rotor Weight – 97kg
- Ave.Fuel Cons – 9 litres/ hour
- Spare Road Wheel – Yes
- Height – 2220mm
- Length – 3600mm (tray up) 4220mm (tray down)
- Weight – 1350kg
- Drive – Direct 3 belt
- Blades – 18 single form hammers
- Max dia infeed – 426mm (17”) x 230mm (9”)
- Engine – 45hp Kubota 4-cylinder turbo
- Fuel – Diesel
- Feed Method – Hydraulic roller Auto Feed Control/ Auto Back off
- Throughput – Up to 3 tonnes per hour
- Ave. Chip Size – N/A
- Discharge – Fan through 270 degree rotating chute
- Width – 1506mm
- Tank cap. 33LTR (7.2 gallons)
- Hour Meter – Yes
- Rotor Dia – 500mm
- Rotor Speed – 2000rpm
- Depot: All Outlets
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Diesel