Tru Turf BH40 Heavyweight Golf Green and Fairway Roller
You asked, Tru Turf delivered. And then some!
The heavyweight, BH40 is effortless to operate via its intuitive electronic control center. Rapidly manoeuvre at any speed with Dynamic Adaptive Steering wheel. With the built-in, nonskid feature, rapidly accelerate and quickly stop without worrying about damaging your greens.
Debris or a stray ball obstructing your path? The automatic park brake allows the driver to safely step off the roller and jump back on without turning the engine off.
Have a preferred driving position when rolling? Adjust your seat forwards or backwards.
A high torque, Honda GX690 powertrain (22.1hp/16.5kw) combined with dual, vulcanized rubber coated drive rollers, means you can feel confident taking on those challenging climbs on your greens and fairways.
Witness great results faster, thanks to Tru-Turf’s proven 40” wide, patented smoothing roller system. These are paired with our patented self-cleaning nodules, removing clipping build up on rollers. This prevents grass dumping,
leaving a smoother, cleaner surface after rolling.
Designed with hassle free maintenance in mind, access to filters, reservoirs, belts and six grease points is easy, making servicing a breeze. Added integrated Wi-Fi allows for remote online trouble shooting and software updates if required.
- Have to roll on another green? Quickly lower the trailer wheels with a push of a button, extend the drawbar and tow the BH40 to the next location on its big tyres.
- Steering automatically adapts when rolling from side to side with inverted control.
- The dynamic software control prevents roller skid by processing the pedal input signal to the electronic hydrostatic control while maintaining responsiveness.
- Release the foot pedal and the parking brake is automatically applied, when stopped. Step off the roller safely and jump back on without turning the engine off. No more fear of the roller moving off without the operator on board.
- Emergency braking is also available at the push of a button. The spring applied brake is integrated in one of the two hydraulic drive motors for maintenance free operation for the lifetime of the motor.
- Online based electric circuit self-diagnostic assists with troubleshooting.
- Automated electric fan air cooler keeps the oil at the right viscosity for extended component life.
- LED lights automatically come on after startup.
- No exotic parts. All components are fi rst class, international industry standard,recognized by technicians. The only way to guarantee a good return of investment and a prolonged service life and support.
- Heavy duty Gates Polychain GT carbon toothed drive belts, sealed bearings, rubber cushion mounts and six greasing points help reduce maintenance requirements.
- New technology replaces parts that wear, linkages, chains and sprockets that all require adjusting, replacing or lubricating.
- Engine: Honda GX690 twin cylinder 22.1hp (16.5kw)
- Transmission: Hydrostatic series with leakage compensation and dynamic electronic control
- Oil Cooler: Automatic control electric fan
- Drive Train: Two high-torque hydraulic motors with tooth belt drive to rollers
- Drive Roller: Precision engineered, vulcanized rubber
- Direction Control: Seperate foot pedals
- Speed Control: Electronic pedal w/dynamic software control
- Emergency Stop: Foot pedal
- Operating Speed: 0-9 mph (0-15 kph)
- Steering: Dynamic adaptive steering wheel with software control
- Seat: UV protected, with adjustable armrests and position
- Trailer: Integrated heavy duty draw bar. Tyres/wheels hydraulically lowered and raised.
- Ground Pressure (Footprint): 5.9 psi (40.7 kPa)
- Rolling Width (Swath): 40" (1016mm)
- Smoothing Heads: 1st head fitted w/single drive roller and two contour following smoothing rollers. 2nd head (steering head) fitted w/single drive roller which contour follows and steers
- Weight: 1430lbs (650kg)
- Tyres: 20 x 8.00 x 10 6ply
- Engine Start/Stop: 12V electric start
- Brake (Roller): Hydraulic spring applied, motor integrated
- Lights: 4x LED
- Turning Radius: 10' (3m)
- Optional: 4G/WiFi Telematics
- Depot: Cupar and Aberdeen
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Petrol