The worlds widest Sarel Roller is now available from GreenTek
Leading manufacturers of high quality innovative Turf care equipment to help Groundsmen and Greenkeepers maintain their Pitches and Courses in the most effective way.
Based on the popular and much proven GreenTek Multi-Brush and Multi-Roller, the new GreenTek Multi-Sarel allows you to rapidly make thousands of small holes to prevent surface sealing and aid drainage and aeration on heavily used Sports pitches and Fairways.
It can also be used folded up with 3 Sarel Rollers in a row, 6′ (1.8m) wide for intensive aeration of Goal mouths and heavily used areas or in preparation for over seeding.
- Prevents surface sealing and aids drainage and aeration
- Makes thousands of small holes with no surface disruption
- Very fast! Sarel roll 5.4m (18′) wide in one pass
- Wings pivot to follow undulations and contours
- Hydraulically folds for transport
- Can be used folded up for intense aeration or seedbed preparation
- Optional rear brush for brushing in dew and grooming the grass
- Brush leaves superb stripes for excellent presentation
- Working width 5.4m (18 feet) or when folded 1.8m (6 feet)
- Transport width 2.1m (7 feet)
- Weight 650Kg
- Thousands of small holes at up to 30mm deep
- Multiple pivot points and unique flotation system accurately follow ground contours
- Optional rear mounted brush for brushing in dew and grooming/striping
- Depot: All Outlets
- Condition: New