John Deere 2500E E-Cut Hybrid Greens Mower
John Deere 2500E E-Cut Hybrid Diesel Riding Greens Mower
- A proven design that drives the cutting unit with electric reel motors
- 102 potential leak points eliminated in the reel circuit.
- Reduced sound levels and fuel consumption @ 2250 RPM
- Greatly reduce triplex ring with exclusive offset cutting units
Nothing on your course gets more scrutiny than the greens. Which is why since 2005, John Deere has been introducing customers to the many benefits of E-Cut Hybrid technology:
- Elimination of 102 hydraulic leak points in the reel circuit.
- A consistent frequency of clip that can only be generated by electricity.
- Lower fuel consumption and reduced sound levels.
- Easier maintenance than conventional mowers.
- 14-blade reel lowers frequency of clip
- 48-V alternator powers reel drive motors, requiring no additional batteries on unit
- Electric reel drive system eliminates 102 hydraulic leak points, minimizing leak opportunities.
- Optional weight transfer grass-catcher system transfers clipping weight to frame, rather than to cutting unit.
- Quiet and powerful diesel engine
- Engine: 19.6 hp (14.6kW) gross @3000 rpm, 784cc, PS
- Cutting Units: Quick Adjust QA5 22 inch, 55.9 cm, offset design
- Cutting Width: 62inch (157.5cm)
- Depot: All Outlets
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Diesel
You may also like
- Out of stock!