Air2G2 Pedestrian Air Injection Machine
The Air2G2 324 is an easy to operate, self-propelled machine proudly made in the USA. The Air2G2 324 uses three probes to laterally inject pressurized air up to 12 inches beneath the surface of the soil to fracture the compacted layers that form as a result of foot traffic, mechanical traffic nature’s daily wear and tear. These laterally injected air blasts loosen up compacted soil immediately, but without any disruption to the surface of the turf or to the roots below. With frequent use, the Air2G2 324 creates surfaces that are healthy, firm and ready for play immediately after treatment. Air is everything to anything that lives, and for your soil, the Air2G2 324 is a breath of fresh air.
- Working width – 180cm
- Overall Dimensions of unit: 205cms (L) x 150cms (W) x 130cms (H)
- Working depth (probe/tine) 7” (17.5cms) or 12” (30cms) – standard tins, 6” (15.25 cms), 6” (15.25cms) or 9” (23cms) optional tines.
- Weight (approx) 450kgs
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19 ltrs
- Engine: Kholer 19ph petrol engine
- Compression: Ingersol Rand two stage, 75.71ltrs capacity
- Self-propelled aerification machine on a three-wheel platform with smooth, wide flotation tires
- Powered by a Kohler Command Pro 19 horsepower engine
- Hydrostatic drive-axle that is actuated by the steering handlebar
- Pneumatic system is powered by an Ingersoll Rand two-stage air compressor
- Three probes reach up to 12-inches deep into the soil
- Pressurized air is pushed out laterally at in a diameter of 6 to 9 feet.
- Hand-Held Air-Probe
- Raycam Easy-Load Trailer for Air-2g2
- Fitted canvas protection sheet for Air-2g2
- Depot: Cupar and Aberdeen
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Petrol