Reform Muli T6
The Muli T6 features as lot of mature technology, paired with very easy operation. Combined with the multi-cut built-on self-loading trailer, the Muli T6 is an exceptionally lightweight and cost-effective working combo with unbeatable terrain mobility.
Thanks to a great engine and combined with the Reform quick-release system, the T6 can also be easily assembled and converted for other attachments such as manure spreader, manure container, 3-side tipper and much more, right from entry-level.
- Engine – VM-R 754 ISE4, 55kW/74.8 hp, Torque 280Nm, 2600rpm nominal speed, Emission level 3B, Diesel particulate filter
- Chassis – Front steering on request 4 wheel steering, Wheelbase 2725 and 3100mm, Tyres up to 425/ 55 R17
- Drive – 16/8 speed fully synchronous shuttle gearbox, 40 km/h, Optional creep speed 32/8-speed.
- Hydraulic system – Hydraulic pump 42 l/min at 180 bar
- PTO – PTO at rear axle gearbox, 540 rpm on request Front PTO 540 or 1000 rpm
- Power – 55kW/74.8 hp
- Dead weight – from 2470kg
- Maximum permissible gross weight – 7000kg
- Wheelbase – 2725/3100mm
- Height incl.roof* - 2270mm
- Height of multi-cut built-on self-loading trailer/ PrimAlpin* - 2885/2925mm
- Width with exterior mirrors* - 2380mm
- Track front and rear* - 2115mm
- Length of multi-cut built on self-loading trailer (short/long wheelbase) 6075/6450mm
- Length of PrimAlpin (long wheelbase) – 6505mm
- Length of 3-side tipper (short/long wheelbase) 5217/5591 mm
*depending on the tyres
- Depot: All Outlets
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Diesel