Reform Mounty 110V
The REFORM Mounty is a tool carrier that has been designed with a focus on special tasks. It stands out for its versatility and wide range of applications. Cutting edge technology, a high degree of convenience when operating and driving and very high efficiency make the Mounty a highly sought-after machine. EcoMode guarantees optimised fuel consumption by automatically reducing the engine speed.
The Mounty is the perfect companion in mountain agriculture due to its versatility and extreme slope capability. For municipal applications, the Mounty is a workhorse with mulchers on embankments, but is also multifunctional for use with a front-end loader or in winter service.
- Engine – VM R754 IE4, 80kW/109 hp, Common Rail technology, Torque 360 Nm, 2700 rpm nominal speed, Emission level 3B, EcoMode for optimised fuel consumption
- Chassis – 4 steering modes, Wheelbase 2225mm, Various wheel options.
- Drive – Hydrostatic drive, 3 speed ranges, up to 37 km/h, Powerful Bosch Rexroth hydrostatic component.
- Hydraulic pump 32.5 l/min at 195 bar
- Front linkage – Angle swing lift Cat.2
- Rear Linkage Cat.2, Lifting force 2500kg
- PTOs – Front 1000 rpm, rear 540 and 750 rpm
- Power – 80 kW/109 hp
- Dead weight – From 3700kg
- Wheelbase – 2225mm
- Height incl.roof* - 2350mm
- Height with rotating warning light* - 2525mm
- Width* - 2415mm
- Track front and rear* - 1805mm
- Length without rear linkage* - 3830mm
- Length with rear linkage – 4275mm
*depending on the tyres
- Depot: Cupar and Aberdeen
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Diesel