Reform Metrac H7X
The 74 hp 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine in the Metrac H7 X excels thanks to high efficiency and performance. The comfortable cab with intuitive controls provides the exceptional comfort at work. High axle loads of 2,100 kg at the front and 2,600 kg make the Metrac H7 X a true workhorse. With a permissible gross weight of 4,000 kg, the Metrac H7 X delivers a high payload.
The new, powerful Bosch Rexroth hydrostatic unit ensures optimum performance on slopes and high pulling force. The large hydrostat radiator and temperature-controlled switching ensure that the hydrostat components are always optimally cooled for best performance. Automated reversal of the direction of rotation of the fan ensures that the radiator never gets dirty - it also cleans itself automatically.
- Engine – VM R754ISE5, 54.5kW/74 hp, Torque 310 Nm, 2300 rpm nominal speed, Emission level 5, Diesel particulate filter.
- Chassis – 4 steering modes, Wheelbase 2045 and 2245mm, Tyres up to 440/50R17, Oscillation up to 15 degrees
- Drive – Hydrostatic drive, 4 speed ranges, Powerful Bosch Rexroth, hydrostatic components, 40 km/h, Hydrostatic cooling with automatic reversal of direction of rotation.
- Hydraulic pump 28.7 l/min at 195bar
- Front linkages – Angle swing lift Cat.1, Lifting force 1500kg
- Rear linkage – Cat 1 and 2, Lifting force 1500kg
- PTOs – front and rear 540 and 1000 rpm
- Power – 54.5kW/ 74hp
- Dead Weight – from 2275kg
- Wheelbase – 2045/ 2245mm
- Height incl. roof* - 2165mm
- Height with rotating warning light* - 2365mm
- Wheel outer width* - 2020mm
- Track front and rear* - 1630mm
- Length without rear linkage* - 3210/3410mm
- Length with rear linkage* - 3630mm
- Depot: Cupar
- Condition: New