Reform Metrac G7RX
With the Metrac G7 RX, the gearbox variant of the hydrostat model H7 RX, REFORM combines efficiency, compactness and productivity in just one vehicle. A completely new design, a spacious interior, ease of maintenance and ergonomic controls make the G7 RX a comfortable flagship model within the proven REFORM gearbox series.
The Metrac G7 RX has by far the highest payload capacity and the largest lifting capacity in its class. Front and rear linkages lift an unbeatable 1,500 kg. The payload is up to 1,700 kg.
- Chassis – 4 steering modes, Wheelbase 1995mm, Tyres 440/50 R17
- Engine – VM R754TE4, 51.5kW/70hp, Torque 250 Nm, 2600 rpm nominal speed, Emission level 3B, Diesel particulate filter.
- Drive – 8/8 speed fully synchronous, Shuttle gearbox, 40km/h, optional creep speed 12/12 gear
- Rear linkage: Cat 1 and 2, Lifting force 1,500kg
- Hydraulic pump 24.4 l/min at 195 bar
- Front linkage: Angle swing lift, Lifting force 1500kg
- PTOs: Front 540 rpm, rear 750 rpm
- Length without rear linkage* - 3125mm
- Wheel outer width* - 2020mm
- Height incl.roof* - 2120mm
- Dead Weight – from 2100 kg
- Power – 51.5kW/70hp
- Wheelbase – 1995mm
- Height with rotating warning light* - 2320mm
- Track front and rear* - 1630mm
- Length with rear linkage – 3580mm
*depends on the tyres
- Depot: All Outlets
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Diesel