Tru Turf RB48-11A Greens Roller
The RB48-11A is Tru-Turf’s workhorse. Enviable performance. Exceptional durability. Inherently engineered for safety. The RB48-11A Golf Greens Roller delivers an unrivalled combination of advantages in an affordable package.
The RB48-11A rolls a 48 inch (1200mm) swath in a single pass. Its dual rolling heads are equipped with Tru-Turf’s patented offset rollers for perfectly even, crease-free smoothing and superior contour-following ability.
The machine is superbly balanced. Steering is light and easy, for smooth operation on the most challenging of greens. A low centre of gravity ensures roller stability and operator safety. Ideal for those on a budget who will never compromise on quality.
The patented dual 24 inch wide tri-roller smoothing heads (with a total rolling width of 48 inches) are fitted with heavy-duty smoothing rollers that are double sealed and fitted with high quality long-life ball bearings.
All Tru-Turf Greens Rollers have a rubber coated, non-stick drive roller, providing the traction needed for the most challenging of course designs.
POWER AND RELIABILITY
Tru-Turf’s gasoline-powered golf greens rollers have a power-train designed to handle the toughest operating conditions. They feature an ultra-reliable Honda 6.5HP OHV engine with lighting coil, coupled to a heavy duty Eaton 11 Hydrostatic transmission, stainless steel oil reservoir and heavy duty, low oil pressure steel lines.
The unique built-in trailer is easily operated and features heavy duty axles and trailer arms.
- Engine Type: Honda Petrol
- Engine Horsepower: 6.5 hp (4.85 kW)
- Engine lighting coils
- Transmission Manufacturer: Eaton
- Transmission Type: Hydrostatic 11
- Oil Capacity: 1.05qts (1L) + Filter
- Oil Capacity Transmission: 6qts (6.84L) + Filter
- Cooling 8 blade hydro transmission cooling fan
- Drive Train: 1/2” duplex chain, self-adjusting ISO 08B2
- Driver Roller: Rubber coated, non-stick.
- Direction Control: Foot pedals
- Speed Control: Foot pedals
- Operating Speed: 0 – 9 mph (0 – 15 km/h)
- Steering: Joystick – Light load, directly connected to smoothing heads.
- Vibration: Reduced through engine isolation mounts.
- Seat: Premium UV protected, with adjustable arm rests.
- Trailer: Integrated, heavy duty. Quick & easy transition from transport to rolling position.
- Ground Pressure: 3.5 psi (24 kPa) 3
- Smoothing Heads: 2 x 24” (600mm)
- Rolling Width: 48” (1200mm
- Lights: Optional
- Weight Operating: 707lb. (321kg)
- Tires Trailer: 16 x 6.50 x 8 Turf tire
- Slicer Spring Steel: Optional
- Start Stop: Switch & recoil
- Brake Park: Handbrake drum style
- Brake Roller: Hand & drum
- Ops Safety Switch: Seat activated
- Optional Equipment: LED Working Lights, Slitter, Brush & Spiker
Optional Attachments -
- Brush + Mounting Frame
- Slitter + Mounting Frame
- Porcupine Spiker + Mounting Frame
- Light Kit
For more information please click here to visit the TRU-TURF Website
- Depot: Cupar and Aberdeen
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Petrol