Timberwolf TW PTO/100G Wood Chipper
This is a versatile 4” wood chipper for a council, golf course or farmer, suitable to work with any small tractor or power unit (18-40hp).
With a low centre of gravity, easy tow chassis and good ground clearance, this machine has a positive blade feed action, large feed funnel and the ability to quickly process 75mm to 100mm (3”- 4”) diameter material at up to 1.5 tonnes per hour.
The PTO/100G has been designed for use by the medium to large estate and landscape gardener has access to a compact tractor with a 6- spline 540rpm power-take-oﬀ shaft. Ideally suited to tractors from 18hp to 40hp, it will easily tackle branches from 75mm (3”) to 100mm (4” diameter) depending on tractor horsepower. The machine is ﬁtted to a ‘slow speed’ chassis and does not require the use of the three-point linkage.
‘An ideal companion suited to your estate life’
- Rotor Weight – 32kg
- Ave. Fuel Cons – N/A
- Spare Road Wheel – N/A
- Height – 2050mm
- Length – 1935mm (tray up) 2460mm (tray down)
- Weight – 268kg
- Drive – 540 PTO shaft
- Blades – 2 x 177mm (7”) fully hardened
- Max dia.infeed – 100mm (4”)
- Engine – 18 – 35hp @ PTO (540rpm)
- Fuel – N/A
- Feed Method – Positive blade feed
- Throughput – Up to 1.5 tonnes per hour
- Ave. Chip Size – 9mm
- Discharge – Fan through 270 degree rotating chute
- Width – 100mm
- Tank cap. N/A
- Hour Meter – No
- Rotor Diameter – 460mm
- Rotor Speed – 2209 rpm
- Depot: Cupar and Aberdeen
- Condition: New
You may also like
Out of stock!