Timberwolf TW 280PHB Wood Chipper
Simply outstanding performance.
Powered by a Kubota 57hp WG1605 four-cylinder petrol engine, the TW 280PHB wood chipper offers 210mm (8″) cutting performance for serious arboriculture and forestry tasks.
Timberwolf’s 8″ road towable petrol wood chipper is nothing short of outstanding. It is built to tackle the toughest of jobs with minimal maintenance. Bigger and stronger, yet it’s still easy to use.
The TW 280PHB has an extra-wide feed funnel and open top section to provide better visibility and ease of feeding. It has a wider in-feed aperture (280mm x 210mm) which is bigger in overall area than the nearest rival. Designed with the operator in mind, whether it’s the additional safety controls such as the reverse feed rollers overriding the stop bar or the carefully positioned air ﬁlter intakes to draw in cool, dust-free air. The devil really is in the detail!
- Rotor Weight – 131kg
- Hour Meter - yes
- Height – 2370mm (1510mm discharge off)
- Length – 3860mm (3330mm with tray folded)
- Weight – 1193kg
- Drive – Direct 3 belt
- Blades – 2 double-sided blades
- Max dia. Infeed – 210mm (8.26”)
- Engine – Kubota 57HP WG1605 4 Cyl. Petrol engine
- Fuel – Petrol
- Feed method – Twin Hydraulic Quad Force Rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Throughput – Over 6.5 tonnes per hour
- Ave. Chip Size – 18.50mm
- Discharge – Rotates through 280 degrees
- Width – 1640mm
- Tank Cap. – 36 litres
- Rotor Dia – OD750mm
- Rotor Speed – 1778 rpm
- Depot: Cupar and Aberdeen
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Petrol