Timberwolf TW 280TFTR Wood Chipper
There are times when the terrain is rough. Not just awkward or uneven, but seriously oﬀ-road. You need to get the wood chipper to the job, not bring the job to the wood chipper.
If you’re looking for the ground-covering performance and the outstanding eﬃciency you’ve come to expect from Timberwolf, the TW 280TFTR 8” tracked wood chipper will get in and get the job done. There’s also Timberwolf’s legendary ‘no-stress’ auto-feed control for smooth operation, combined with a heavier rotor giving added inertia to get the job done quicker.
The TW 280TFTR has a low vibration and ergonomically designed ride-on platform for ultimate comfort and safety. It has a two-speed tracking system, low speed gear to negotiate diﬃcult terrain and a higher speed gear to cover distance eﬃciently. Both speeds are inﬁnitely variable with a conveniently mounted engine throttle. It has a ground clearance of 245mm to tackle uneven surface and smooth running tracks together with a low centre of gravity enhancing stability on diﬀerent gradients. In short, it will get you there safely and fast!
- Rotor weight – 75kg
- Average fuel consumption – 7 litres per hour
- Tank capacity – 36 litres
- Weight – 1600kg
- Drive – Direct 3 belt
- Blades – 158 x 100mm
- Fuel Diesel
- Max diameter infeed – 210 mm
- Engine Kubota V1505T 4 cylinder turbo water cooled 3200rpm
- Feed method – Twin Hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Throughput – up to 6.5 tonnes per hour
- Average chip size – 19.5mm
- Discharge – Rotates through 270 degrees
- Hour meter – yes
- Rotor Diameter – 750mm
- Rotor speed – 1778 rpm
- Depot: Cupar and Aberdeen
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Diesel