Timberwolf TW 160PH Wood Chipper
A compact, strong and fast hydraulic wood chipper.
The TW 160PH is replacing the sector leading TW125PH. The first thing you might notice is the upgraded blades, from single-sided to reversible. The machine design has been simplified making it easier for you to keep it in first-class shape. The fan paddles have gone from aluminium to steel for extra strength. There are remote greasing points and in-feed controls on both sides of the hopper. The hopper also has an open top to help you feed awkward branches. It feels familiar, but under the skin it’s a break from the norm.
This machine delivers more than it has any right to deliver. So light, so well designed, so powerful and such good value.
- Rotor weight – 37.2 kg
- Average fuel consumption – 4 litres per hour
- Tank capacity – 18 litres (4 gallons)
- Weight – 608kg
- Drive – Direct 3 belt
- Blades – Hollow ground reversible with M16 Fixings
- Fuel – Unleaded petrol
- Max diameter infeed – 152mm (6”)
- Engine – 22HP Honda GX690
- Feed Method – Twin Hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Throughput – Up to 3.5 tonnes per hour
- Average chip size – 14.9mm
- Discharge rotates through 270 degrees
- Hour meter – Yes
- Rotor diameter – 515mm
- Rotor speed - 1908 rpm
- 152mm (6") cutting performance
- Depot: Cupar and Aberdeen
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Petrol
You may also like
Out of stock!