Timberwolf TW 18/100 ES Wood Chipper
The Timberwolf 18/100G wood chipper is undoubtedly the best gravity feed wood chipper on the market.
An ideal wood chipper for small businesses. The TW 18/100G is a versatile machine suited to many applications. It possesses a 'positive blade feed' action, large feed funnel and low centre of gravity. It has the ability to quickly process 100mm (4") diameter material at up to 1.5 tonnes per hour to get the job done.
Despite its size, this Timberwolf wood chipper is a commercial machine and can work all day, every day for its lifetime.
Established as the ideal machine for tree surgeons in the early stages of their business development, anyone looking to invest in their first wood chipper would be wise to take a closer look at the Timberwolf 18/100G.
- Spare road wheel included
- Average chip size – 9mm
- Rotor weight – 25.3kg
- Direct twin belt drive
- Throughput – up to 1.5 tonnes per hour
- Blades – 2 x 177mm fully hardened
- 18 hp Briggs and Stratton electric start petrol engine
- 100mm chipping capacity
- Feed method – gravity
- Weight – 375kg
- Discharge rotates through 270 degrees
- Rotor diameter – 460mm
- Rotor speed – 2250 rpm
- Average fuel consumption 4.25 litres per hour
- Tank capacity – 8.5 litres (1.9 gallons)
- Depot: All Outlets
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Petrol